When garage door repairs become necessary, West Texas Door & Construction provides authorized service on all major brands. We use only name brand garage door parts and garage door springs in our repairs, ensuring durable protection. If your garage door spring breaks, call us at 806-771-4450 for same-day service. Do not attempt to fix garage door springs yourself; it can be dangerous. We offer money-saving discounts to make your garage door repair more affordable. A free complete safety check is included with any repair.
Maintaining garage door springs and garage door openers is the most cost-effective way to prevent the need for more expensive garage door repairs or replacements. We explain what work is needed and provide repair options, rather than immediately suggesting garage door replacement. Automatic garage door repair is not a do-it-yourself project.
If you need a garage door replacement, West Texas Door & Construction offers Amarr and Clopay garage doors in a wide variety of colors, materials and styles to suit your home. Our knowledgeable garage door installers can answer any questions you have regarding the characteristics of vinyl, steel and wood replacement garage doors.
We also offer carriage house-style doors and wind-loaded doors, which are able to withstand the ravages of nature. Whether you need garage door replacement due to damage or if you're searching for an affordable home improvement, garage door installation costs can be offset with Energy Tax Credits on specific models.
You can have the finest garage door in the world, but without a functional garage door opener, it’s just a wall. When you need a new LiftMaster, Genie, Sears or Craftsman garage door opener or remote, West Texas Door & Construction offers durable products with the best warranties in the industry. We also provide the following options and protection:
• Durability – lifetime warranties
• Multiple safety features
• Security – rolling code technology changes the security code automatically each time it is used to prevent break-ins
• Horsepower levels – for carriage house-style doors
• Variable drive systems and quiet, durable belt drives and inexpensive chain drives
• Never leave a child or disabled person alone near a garage door
• Teach children about garage door safety. Garage door remote controls are not toys.
• Check rollers and cables every month for wear.
• Never leave something underneath an open garage door.
• Call us for a 25-point inspection.
• Keep the wall button out of reach of children, 5 feet from the floor.
Call West Texas Door & Construction today at 806-771-4450 to schedule a free consultation and to learn about our current discounts on garage door repair, garage door replacements and preventive maintenance.
Even as spring approaches, the residual real estate market continues to be rough on American…
You're running late for work, you push the button on your garage door opener remote and nothing…